Sunday, October 24, 2021

Why do you and I need ‘History’?

 

Even better yet; why did the God of Adam, Eve and Abraham continue to forgive humankind?


 

Home | CREATOR (wordpress.com)

 

Have you tried to read first and second ‘Kings’ and First and Second ‘Corinthians’ in the Christian Bible?

 

How can (Yahweh – יהוה.), favorite people constantly abuse their love from their God?

 

I have tried; I have even tried with help from knowledgeable bible teachers!

 

For the life of me, I just cannot rap my brain around this?

 

25 Most Evil Leaders In History

 

Until I came back to reality by reading the history of the United States and the history of the World!

 

list of congress abuse of the filibuster.

Wikipedia

 

Mitch McConnell is wrong on filibusters: They are, in fact ...

 

Donald Trump's competition: The 20 worst U.S. presidents ...

 

 


 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment