destroyed coffee shop after an explosion and fire in Homerville, Ga., Friday,
Aug. 17, 2018.
Insurance and Safety Fire Commissioner’s Office)
determined a construction crew installing fiber optic cable had ruptured an
underground gas line, causing natural gas to leak into a sewer line connected
to the coffee shop, said Glenn Allen, spokesman for Georgia Insurance and
Safety Fire Commissioner Ralph Hudgens.
shop gas built up in the kitchen area and there was a spark, resulting in the
explosion," Allen said late Friday.
Coffee shop had discontinued ‘Natural Gas’ for this very reason!
about natural gas, which ‘Florida Government Official,’ is getting paid a lot
of ‘Money’ to allow a really large ‘Natural Gas Pipeline’ into Florida?
Hint - Hint!
the 'king of non-union, under-paying no benefit job's' and 'at the top of our government'!