Sunday, September 19, 2021

"Show me your proof"!

 


"Show me your proof"!

 

This week on "Sunday Morning" (September 19) - CBS News

 

I cannot remember any anchor reporter or news people in general while people questioning President Joe Biden's Presidency to show them the truth?

September 2021 Mount Airy North Carolina about the Biden election on MSNBC

"Sunday Morning" Full Episode 9/19 - CBS News



Since November 6th 2020 news media has been interviewing town after town, city after city of people, for the most part republicans, about the past election and who was the winner?

Not once have I heard from any reporter after their thoughts on the election, (Show me your proof)?

Is the fear that each republican cannot show their proof because there is none!

After you allow them to spin their theories about the election, put your hand out and politely ask for their proof?



No comments:

Post a Comment