Monday, March 8, 2021

Kamloops, British Columbia

 

Welcome Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada


City of Kamloops

 To

Want a historical look at Racism?

 

https://aquaiaquineblog.blogspot.com/2021/03/what-historical-look-at-racism.html

Monday, March 8, 2021

I do have a right to write about this you see, not only do I have ancestors from the area, I have been there, most of the British Colonies for that matter.



As a child on the powwow trail with my elders traveling around this side of the pond (Ocean),

I followed the elders into the area traveled by the natives of that area town by town, city by city, and state by state.

So while in the service every time I stepped off the ship I would direct the cabby to take me to places of the native people of that area, for the most part, their pubs, I found that people used the pub as a meeting place?


Because I have always been a non-drinker, native genes and boozes do not mix, the people were so fascinated that we would talk for hours.

I love the people that I met of the British, English included however, like this country, they are hurting, the ‘royals’ are not!

Hence; 

No royal families,

 lots of money 

to help the locals?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment