Saturday, November 2, 2019

Baltimore, Maryland

Apostles, Priests, Pastors, Preachers, Evangelicals and all Christians have the challenge to take the word (bible), to anyone wishing to know.
Not me being a judge, this is ‘Jesus Christ’ taking back his right as ‘the only judge’ of ‘Father Gods Children’!
Welcome to the visitor from Baltimore, Maryland
To
Rev. Robert Morey must repent!
Wednesday, October 30, 2019
No one and this includes a priest, is given permission to ‘wing it’ with ‘Gods Word’!
How can ‘Rev. Robert Morey’ or any human for that matter, know if or if not that anyone received permission from our ‘lord Jesus Christ’ to receive ‘Communion’?
How many times have we heard "I can sin all that I wish" because once I take it to a priest (A Human), I am free of sin!
Does every priest receive the 3rd member of the trinity after college or at some time after joining a church?

No comments:

Post a Comment