Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Colwyn Bay, Conwy, United Kingdom/Bowie, Maryland

Welcome to 
Colwyn Bay, Conwy, United Kingdom
And
Bowie, Maryland, United States
To
Welcome to our visitor from Seoul, Seoul-tukpyolsi, Korea
12/30/2016
One small correction, if you will bear with me?
I am not a leader of anything, including myself.
I am however;
A 'Retired Spiritual Teacher' of our people.
What this means is that I was a proud eager pestering student of every elder that came to
any meeting, gathering, powwow and our home, and gave me their permission
to nag them for information about our culture and ceremonies and ancestors.
I also what to make sure that everyone knows that this 'Fiction film' is just that, a
 fictionalized story!
Fictional, sprinkled with a few facts about any war in those day.
So
With this knowledge, know this,
our first leader
Shechaim Unkas (Uncas),
was not killed as stated in this film,
he died an old warrior 
and 
was 
crossed respectfully by his family.

No comments:

Post a Comment